Monday, November 10, 2008

turning that frown upside-down

wow! i was having a very difficult day earlier and then some super happy mail flooded my inbox & unexpectedly cheered me up! today was the start of Jessica Sprague's Stories In Hand class--& there's still a few hours left for you to sign up for this amazing FREE class in case you haven't done so already! In the first 'class' she has supplied all the files to print/cut-out to make a very cute binder & dividers- good stuff! So i printed all my goodies out & assembled everything so when my album arrives, i can just pop everything in! love that it's done!
Also- Shimelle sent out a Journal Your Christmas email today! YAY!! You pay one time only & you're in for as long as you want to continue! this will be my second year. i'm hoping to get my book all ready long before Dec starts (ala Ali Edwards' december daily project) so i can keep up better this go round! it was so fun to log back in to Shimelle's online forums and say hello to everyone who's going to be JYC in '08- you can too, just visit the link above- this book is one of my very favorite projects of all time so i would be so happy if you play along!!

No comments: